To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/S
From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 01 11:37:31 -0500
>could pass the test within four or five iterations. So the only reason to
>study for the exam is if timeliness is an issue.
If you need to pass seven questions to pass, your odds against getting
all 7 by random guessing are (1/4)^7 or about 1/16000.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org