Font Problem

Suddenly all of my list server measures are arriving in a huge font since downloading an upgrade of new version 5.05.11 from Earthlink yesterday. I have gone through a tech support exercise to restore the old font settings, but I am told that is a Microsoft problem since Earthlink apparently used them in some fashion for this upgrade. Curiously, posts from Stan Caldwell and Bill Polhemus are the only normal size messages. Is anyone else using Earthlink noticing this?

Thanks

Michael Krakower SE
Arcadia, CA