Re: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

I believe that the California PE exam now uses the NCEES civil PE exam
(plus California's own surveying and seismic portions).  The California SE
exam still uses the Western States exam, but there has been some talk, I
believe, of switching to NCEES' exams (Structures I and II and a
new/modified Structures III).

Scott