COLA Building Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: COLA Building Code
- From: "Mark D. Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:07:26 -0700
Does anyone have a copy of Figure K (City of Los Angeles Formula for Continuous or Isolated Footing) out of the COLA Building Code they would be willing to fax to me?
It is a simplified method of calculating the horizontal resultant on a retaining wall from a vertical line load.
- Prev by Subject: RE: CMU wall effective length
- Next by Subject: RE: COLA Building Code
- Previous by thread: Engineering compensation --> steel moment connections
- Next by thread: RE: COLA Building Code