From: Mark D. Baker [mailto:shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: COLA Building Code

Does anyone have a copy of Figure K (City of Los Angeles Formula for Continuous or Isolated Footing) out of the COLA Building Code they would be willing to fax to me?

It is a simplified method of calculating the horizontal resultant on a retaining wall from a vertical line load.

TIA,

Mark
805-525-4958