New home noises - need some advice?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New home noises - need some advice?
- From: "Structuralist" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:50:45 -0700
- Cc: <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"
NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER (FREE) WITH THE SITE TO POST REPLIES OR MESSAGES.
You may register on the Structuralist.Net at:
Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.
Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:
- Prev by Subject: RE: new home noises
- Next by Subject: Re: New home noises - need some advice?
- Previous by thread: The cost of Reference Materials - a creative idea
- Next by thread: Re: New home noises - need some advice?