Re: New home noises - need some advice?

Dennis-

Is the occurance of the noise truly random or is it cyclic from day to
day?
Is it weather dependent?
Is the situation improving...over the last six months? or remaining the
same?

Perhaps it's not "new home" noise but thermal cycling?
I have an old house on raised foundation & it's approaching 80 years
old......it still pops & creaks fairly often, so it's definitely not
"new home" noise. :)

regards
Bob Kazanjy, PE