Re: Engineering compensation

> Dennis
>
> PS: I've been meaning to ask for such a long time - any relation to
Leonard
> Feather - great Jazz historian?

Not that I am aware of.  I am the first US born member of my family. The
rest are all still in a small farming community of northern England, and
have been for the last 600 years or so.  Some of the family came to the US a
few generations earlier, and some went to Australia.  I should take the time
to trace the other branches someday......

Paul