RE: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

David,
I just sent a private e-mail to another engineer conveying the same
experience. The funny thing is that I never saw this "poetry" when I was a
student, but it appeared when I was trying to explain it to my own students.
I think one of the greatest ways to learn is when you can explain it to
others!

Dennis