And as my mother always says: "Every old crow thinks hers are the blackest".
She's talking about "kids" but I think the analogy can be comfortably
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: R.P. Mehrotra/engg [mailto:rp.mehrotra(--nospam--at)eil.co.in]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 2:06 AM
Subject: Re: RE: Plan Checking
Perhaps a crow is a crow. A shade less or more - it remains BLACK.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org