RE: Alaska

Scott, FYI I was the Lead Structural Engineer for the design of the Bradley
Lake Hydroelectric Project on the Kenai Peninsula. It was an interesting and
challenging project - designed for a maximum credible earthquake with a
0.75g peak ground acceleration and a 1.88g peak spectral acceleration. We
also designed the powerhouse bay-side wall for impact from a tsunami.

I lived in Anchorage for two years ('85-'87) during the design of the
project.