RE: Font Problem

Michael Krakower wrote:

Curiously, posts from Stan Caldwell and Bill Polhemus are the only normal size messages.

Michael:

This is an interesting observation.  Obviously, it isn't just coincidence.  I use Outlook 2000, and I think that Bill does too.  It is a little known fact that this email client was secretly written to be fully compatible only with Texas Republicans.  Y'all in California are supposed to be using Eudora Light! <grin>

My guess is that your problems will go away if you carefully explore and configure all of your font default options.

Regards,

Stan Caldwell
Dallas, Texas

How 'bout them Mavs !!