Well, I have looked in vain for any information as to the definitions of the
various Levels of "Bridge Safety Inspector", a certification that I believe
is administered by NSPE.
I have even looked at NSPE's website, Google, etc. I find very little.
Does anyone have any information in this regard they could share with me?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org