Re: Bridge Safety Inpector -- National Society of Professional Engineers

First NSPE is not in favor of certifications for PE's so its not a
function of NSPE.

It could have been AASHTO but I don't find a reference either at the
AASHTO web site or the AASHTO stuff I have here.  ASCE would be the next
option since ASCE uses certification for different things but not there.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.