From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 4:51 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation

Big Dick:

That was two long years ago, get over it!  At this point, you should be
worried about the Penguins, not the Stars.  Obviously, this isn't Dallas'
year in the NHL.  I expect the Blues to sweep the Stars tonight, and
eventually reach MY finals vs. the Devils.  If the Stars somehow win
tonight, I am obligated to use my tickets to Game #5 at Noon on Saturday.
Frankly, at this point, I would rather just get a $310 refund!

The Mavericks are also in an elimination game tonight at Salt Lake City.
That's where my TV will probably be tuned.  How is Buffalo's NBA team doing?
<grin>

"Lord Stanley" in Dallas

<http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp>
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp <http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp>