RE: Enercalc Insert Logo Block

I don't believe it is possible as this is a restriction hard coded in the
software. You should contact Mike Brooks at Enercalc mdbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com.
He is out of town for the next week I believe, but he is keeping up with
some e-mail remotely as I spoke with him via email yesterday.

Dennis