Subject: Re: Boston Association of Structural Engineers
From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:46:43 -0400 (EDT)
BASE is at:
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Domenic DeAngelo wrote:
> Current AISC ActivitiesDoes anyone know the web site of the Boston Association of Structural Engineers?
> Thanks in advance.
> Domenic DeAngelo
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org