RE: New home noises - need some advice?

Try a thermostatically controlled fan it the attic to help controlled wide
swings in the temperature.  No kidding.

Steel trusses deflect very little and do not exhibit creep to my knowledge.
They were probably installed with no camber.  The foundation may have
settled a bit to load the partitions.

George Richards, P. E.

---