Re: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

Gere and Timoshenko is a great book.  Very clear, relaiable and thorough.

>>> David B Merrick <mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net> 05/03 7:11 PM >>>
I used to teach Strength of Materials. I get such a kick out of the series of
integrations, starting with the uniform load equation to get the shear shape
then moment then rotation and ultimately deflection. Shear poetry for the
moment.

David Merrick, SE