New LARUCP Policy: Wet Stamped Plans

A new Los Angeles Regional Uniform Code Program policy is now available for
Internet downloading.

Titled "LARUCP Policy on Building Plans Required to be Prepared, Signed and
Wet Stamped by a California Professional Engineer or California Registered
Architect", the policy is listed under Committee I-23 at:

http://www.icbolabc.org/laruc/phase2.htm

REB