FWIW, I would NEVER seal such a set of drawings. This is typically done by
the manufacturer's engineer, or a consultant retained by him.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: ken verco [mailto:kenmail234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: "Pre-Engineered" Metal Buildings
When you seal or stamp this type of building, do you
have to check or review the struc. analysis? I'm sure
there will be nothing will go wrong after the
construction. What if ??
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org