I am wondering if it was a good idea answering that RISA website email.
I just got an email (privately) from webmaster(--nospam--at)ca.reiusa.com which is offering a "rent a software" over the internet.
REI may claim innocence, the address sure looked familiar to me (Southern Cal) But a few months back, someone was using the REI email address unbeknownst to the prez. Seems a little too coincidental that the RISA question came up, I get this email, and the contents of the email are regarding non REI software.
Maybe I could send the place the SAFE model I'm currently working on sot it would crash their system
Next I'll be getting the 10 buck CD offer with ACAD 2000 and Sap from Russia ...
Spam I Am, I do not like green eggs and spam.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org