RE: New home noises - need some advice?

George,
The roof trusses were plated wood trusses - the energy calculations will not
work for most homes out here in the desert that use steel roof trusses. This
is why it is much more common to find metal stud homes with wood truss
roofs, or in this case wood stud exterior walls, steel stud interior and
wood truss roofs.

Thanks
Dennis