RE: Here we go again

I received the same advertisement today - they are obviously picking up
e-mail addresses from those on the lists who participate. I don't see this
as a bad thing, per se, as I get advertisements from Bloomingdale's and
Petsmart and many other retailers whom I have never done business with.
The issue is whether or not they are authorized to rent software. It would
be pretty blatant of them if this were not a legitimate deal.
I'll e-mail Bruce Bates and ask him for a comment.

Regards
Dennis