From: "Gerard Madden" <GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 5:15 PM
Subject: Here we go again

I am wondering if it was a good idea answering that RISA website email.

I just got an email (privately) from webmaster(--nospam--at)ca.reiusa.com which is
offering a "rent a software" over the internet.

REI may claim innocence, the address sure looked familiar to me (Southern
Cal)  But a few months back, someone was using the REI email address
unbeknownst to the prez. Seems a little too coincidental that the RISA
question came up, I get this email, and the contents of the email are
regarding non REI software.

Maybe I could send the place the SAFE model I'm currently working on sot it
would crash their system

Next I'll be getting the 10 buck CD offer with ACAD 2000 and Sap from Russia

Spam I Am, I do not like green eggs and spam.

-gerard