I need assistance on how far the normal concrete endurance undergoes
continous heat of 50 to 160 centigrade (celcius) - not to exceed 300
Fahrenheit. All the literature discuss only the fire resistance, which
higher temperature but a short term (says 4 hours)than the case we faced.
Will the concrete softened after a certain period?
any comment/ suggestion/ assistance will be most appreciated.
BEE - Bandung Indonesia
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org