question: heat endurance of concrete

List,
I need assistance on how far the normal concrete endurance undergoes
continous heat of 50 to 160 centigrade (celcius) - not to exceed 300
Fahrenheit. All the literature discuss only the fire resistance, which
higher temperature but a short term (says 4 hours)than the case we faced.
Will the concrete softened after a certain period?
any comment/ suggestion/ assistance will be most appreciated.

Regard,
Cahyo Sumeru
Structural Engineer
BEE - Bandung Indonesia