I think you'll find it's on the up-and-up.
Whether it's a good IDEA or not is another matter.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 11:19 PM
Subject: RE: Here we go again
The issue is whether or not they are authorized to rent software. It would
be pretty blatant of them if this were not a legitimate deal.
I'll e-mail Bruce Bates and ask him for a comment.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org