From: Rick Culean [mailto:rculean(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 11:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Web4engineers Emailer

Hi

1) Small businesses who don't want to buy a $20,000
detailing package or a $50,000 FEM package (like
NASTRAN or ADINA) but still need the power to do
something for a particular job. I know we had to do
some geo work for a battered pile once. Would havebeen
nice if we could have rented L-PILE instead of buying
a copy and billing the client.