RE: Alternatives to Post-Tensioning Construction

Nicholas Blackburn, PE wrote:
"ps: On a related note what software does the List use for PT design.  We
use PT Data typically but I am familiar with Floor and ADAPT PT."

PT Data seems to be the software of choice in California. Almost 70% of the
stuff we review are done with PT Data, although ADAPT PT seems to be gaining
some popularity.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA