From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:09:33 -0400
This is REAL.
Go to www.cai.com for a description of it.
It hits OUTLOOK (which should be called, LOOKOUT!) and sends the virus to
everyone in your OUTLOOK address book, and then looks elsewhere to find
addresses to send the virus to.
A. Roger Turk
Henrik Nazarian wrote:
. > We got hit today.
. > attachment name was hompage.html.vbs
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org