New EJournal of Structural Engineering (EJSE)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: New EJournal of Structural Engineering (EJSE)
- From: EJSE Webmaster <d.ngo(--nospam--at)devtech.unimelb.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:27:02 +1000
The first issue of EJSE was launched on 10th May 2001.
The Internet is a revolutionary medium for publishing scientific
papers. In this journal the papers are published only in the web.
The journal is a peer reviewed electronic, but otherwise a
conventional scientific journal. It is free for subscribers.
We already have a number of subscribers from around the world.
If you have not already subscribed please subscribe through the
(Only subscribers will have access from the next issue).
EJSE is seeking original papers (research or state-of the art reviews)
of the highest quality for consideration for publication. The papers
will be published within 3 to 6 months. The papers are expected to
make a significant contribution to the research and development
activities of the academic and professional engineering community.
Please circulate this note to others interested in Structural Engineering.
P. Mendis and T.Ngo
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
The University of Melbourne
Victoria, 3010, Australia
Ph: +61 3 8344 7244
Fax: +61 3 8344 4616
- Prev by Subject: RE: Nelson Studs
- Next by Subject: Re: New EJournal of Structural Engineering (EJSE)
- Previous by thread: Re: MAT FOUNDATION DESIGN : ANY HELP?
- Next by thread: Re: New EJournal of Structural Engineering (EJSE)