Floor flatness/stair flatness

Does anyone know what are the flatness and slope/level requirements for
floors and stairs, specifically, for a private educational facility located
in Pennsylvania? Any assistance pointing me to the appropriate
codes/provisions would be very appreciated. I am in the process of seeking
this information from the PADE but outside help is still appreciated.

Many thanks.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130