Re: Floor flatness/stair flatness

With regard to Stan Scholl's question, there are no building specifications.
The building is circa 1917 and was remodeled over 10 years ago as a school.
There should be regulations which still control, however, as this is an
educational building, regardless of age.

For information, I recently measured floor slopes in excess of 2.5 deg at
various locations.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130