With regard to Stan Scholl's question, there are no building specifications.
The building is circa 1917 and was remodeled over 10 years ago as a school.
There should be regulations which still control, however, as this is an
educational building, regardless of age.
For information, I recently measured floor slopes in excess of 2.5 deg at
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130
Pennington, NJ 08534
Tel: (609) 730-0510
Fax: (609) 730-0511
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org