Re: Floor flatness/stair flatness

With regard to Stan Scholl's question, there are no building specifications.
The building is circa 1917 and was remodeled over 10 years ago as a school.
There should be regulations which still control, however, as this is an
educational building, regardless of age.

With regard to Mark Nowmos' questions, the school is in Yardley, PA, it is a
N-8 school. There is no ADA compliance in the school, but I believe the
remodeling predates these requirements.

For information, I recently measured floor slopes in excess of 2.5 deg at
various locations including across hallways, down stair treads and along the
length of hallways at ridges in the floor profile.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130
Pennington, NJ 08534