Regarding Building Materials in Various Countries

Does any one know where to obtain information of the common building
materials in various countries.  I am specifically looking for the use
between concrete, steel, and prestressed concrete materials for industrial
buildings.  Also is there a way obtain details on their code regulations and
cost of construction.  Current countries of interest are Nigeria and
Malaysia.  These are my first overseas projects and would need all the help
I can get.  Thank you very much for your response.

Reynold Franklin, Ph.D.
Project Manager
Stueve Construction Co.
2201 East Oak Street, Algona, IA 50511