RE: Old Steel Joist Properties

If it is a hand drawn designation, the intent could have been 22LH5.  If the
joist end depth is 5", it is probably an LH joist.  If it is 2 1/2" depth,
then you are back to scratching your head.

I think that we need a few more clues:
	About what year is the construction?
	What geographic region is it?
	Someone else already suggested getting the tag from the joists.  I
have retrieved tags from joists by LaClede constructed in the 1950's.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague