From: Mark Gilligan <MarkKGilligan(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:56:05 -0400
>>>Does anyone know what are the flatness and slope/level requirements for
floors and stairs, specifically, for a private educational facility located
It all depends on the project specifications. Typically ACI 117 is used.
You will find that flatness requirements for suspended slabs must be
measured before shoring is removed.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org