Y'know, I don't really blame OUTLOOK for this, because these virii typically
exploit functionality, not flaws.
Anyone who has a computer on the 'net, needs to have a good antivirus
program on it. I use Norton Antivirus, and I have been able to catch every
single one of these buggers. I've even emailed people to tell them that they
have a virus, and it turned out to be the first time they were aware of it.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 5:10 PM
Subject: Virus alert!
This is REAL.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org