I find it humorous to note that this guy wants an "honest" software pirate
with whom he can do business!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Scott, William N. [mailto:William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: Here we go again
You sent money to a dishonest vendor that you knew was selling pirated
software. Attempting to buy and use pirated software is also dishonest. You
got what you paid for.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org