Re: residential pier foundation design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: residential pier foundation design
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:52:33 -0700
With regard to Chapter 16, section 1666 of COLA bld'g. code.....
I'm getting tired of justifying myself to clients and contractors regarding design fees, primary anchorages, secondary anchorages, etc. for hillside construction.
I would like to have a little library of photos of the Northridge damage to hillside construction which led to adoption of the COLA hillside ordinance. Something I could pull out to show clients or contractors when they are whining about overdesign.
Does anyone know of an online photo archive of this damage?
- Prev by Subject: RE: residential pier foundation design
- Next by Subject: Residential Pier Foundation Design
- Previous by thread: Re: residential pier foundation design
- Next by thread: RE: residential pier foundation design