Nelson Stud

I'm looking for any documentation on the pull-out strength of welded nelson
studs / headed concrete anchor, such as those used on embedded edge angles
etc.  I found an ICBO report (ER-2614) on Nelson stud with allowable shear
strength, but not tensile strength.  Thanks in advane.

Yi Yang, PE
Santa Rosa, CA