From: Jones, Mark A [mailto:Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 10:40 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Nelson Stud

It depends on which stud.  Check their website, www.nelsonstud.com.  They
have a catalog for download.  I'm not sure if they have engineering data in
it.

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering

-YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com [mailto:YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com] wrote:

I'm looking for any documentation on the pull-out strength of welded nelson
studs / headed concrete anchor, such as those used on embedded edge angles
etc.  I found an ICBO report (ER-2614) on Nelson stud with allowable shear
strength, but not tensile strength.  Thanks in advane.

Yi Yang, PE
Santa Rosa, CA