OH, and while I'm thinking of it: This sounds like a job for the tech people
at TRW Nelson. That's who you need to contact.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: YI [mailto:YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 1:02 PM
Subject: RE: Nelson Stud
I checked out their catalog,...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org