Acad contour lines

Can someone tell me if there is a shareware program or lisp routine to generate some contour lines.  I don't have many too data points and I want Acad to generate the contours on an existing drawing.  I'm not about to purchase Land Development Desktop to do this.  Before I sketch them manually I thought I would throw myself at mercy of the CAD Gods.  Thanks for your thoughts and efforts in advance.