Although crude, you could draw a polyline to your points on the topo. Then type Pedit (polyline edit), select the line,, then type S for spline and it will give you a smooth curve. However, it has the tendancy to distort more than you want it to if your points defining the line are too far apart.
>>> kdl(--nospam--at)directcon.net 05/11/01 11:35AM >>>
Can someone tell me if there is a shareware program or lisp routine to generate some contour lines. I don't have many too data points and I want Acad to generate the contours on an existing drawing. I'm not about to purchase Land Development Desktop to do this. Before I sketch them manually I thought I would throw myself at mercy of the CAD Gods. Thanks for your thoughts and efforts in advance.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org