Re: Acad contour lines

Although crude, you could draw a polyline to your points on the topo. Then type Pedit (polyline edit), select the line,, then type S for spline and it will give you a smooth curve. However, it has the tendancy to distort more than you want it to if your points defining the line are too far apart.

-gerard

>>> kdl(--nospam--at)directcon.net 05/11/01 11:35AM >>>
Can someone tell me if there is a shareware program or lisp routine to generate some contour lines.  I don't have many too data points and I want Acad to generate the contours on an existing drawing.  I'm not about to purchase Land Development Desktop to do this.  Before I sketch them manually I thought I would throw myself at mercy of the CAD Gods.  Thanks for your thoughts and efforts in advance.