Structuralist.Net - Calculations Wanted.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Subject: Structuralist.Net - Calculations Wanted.
- From: "Structuralist" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:01:24 -0700
- Grade Beam design
- Drag connections at re-entrant corners of masonry, concrete and wood buildings
- Pile and Caisson Foundation design
- Cantilevered Column design
- Lateral Design Base Shear Calc's (I've been thinking of pulling this out of our freeware Multi-Lat spreadsheet)
- Rigid Diaphragm design with skewed walls (manual analysis)
- anything you believe is useful to your practice and may be of value to others.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"
NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER (FREE) WITH THE SITE TO POST REPLIES OR MESSAGES.
You may register on the Structuralist.Net at:
Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.
Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:
- Prev by Subject: Structuralist Announcement; FEMA 273, 274, 302a and 303a
- Next by Subject: Structuralist.Net - New Forum - Design Software - Structural
- Previous by thread: RE: Nelson Studs
- Next by thread: Question Re CFS Built-Up Beams