Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 1:43 PM
Subject: Residential Pier Foundation Design

Mark Baker,

I participated on the Hillside Structures Committee for the city of Los Angeles after the Northridge Earthquake and they had an extensive library of photos of damage. The City of Los Angeles building department representative  on the committee was Nick Delli Quadri who you might contact. I don't have his current number.

Michael Krakower SE
Arcadia, CA