Re: Acad contour lines

Deltagraph Pro is disappointing
NCSA contour is difficult
Contour Map contour seems good
Spyglass Map Demo no review
IDL from RSI at www.rsinc.com is free demo big bulky but works for free for small projects!!!

Reality strikes, I looked in Google and found a forum archive for agrcult.  guys

David Merrick, Se
mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net

Keith De Lapp wrote:

Can someone tell me if there is a shareware program or lisp routine to generate some contour lines.  I don't have many too data points and I want Acad to generate the contours on an existing drawing.  I'm not about to purchase Land Development Desktop to do this.  Before I sketch them manually I thought I would throw myself at mercy of the CAD Gods.  Thanks for your thoughts and efforts in advance.