I have a single--but VERY important--client that requires drafting using
Microstation. I am reluctant to purchase the full-blown Microstation product
because it will simply sit here gathering dust 90% of the time.
It looks like Bentley has a "light" version of Microstation called
"PowerDraft". Has anyone here had any experience with this product? Does it
work "the same" as full-fledged Microstation? What is the relative cost?
Anything else I should know?
FWIW, I HAVE looked at Bentley's website, but per usual they really don't
have much specific information, they just tell you to "contact a reseller",
which I have done via email, but they are typically very little help, only
existing to sell products.
I'd like to have a more informed opinion.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org