Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft

I have a single--but VERY important--client that requires drafting using
Microstation. I am reluctant to purchase the full-blown Microstation product
because it will simply sit here gathering dust 90% of the time.

It looks like Bentley has a "light" version of Microstation called
"PowerDraft". Has anyone here had any experience with this product? Does it
work "the same" as full-fledged Microstation? What is the relative cost?
Anything else I should know?

FWIW, I HAVE looked at Bentley's website, but per usual they really don't
have much specific information, they just tell you to "contact a reseller",
which I have done via email, but they are typically very little help, only
existing to sell products.

I'd like to have a more informed opinion.

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas