Re: Info Requested: Microstation PowerDraft

Bill

Instead of buying Microstation and having to learn it, how about finding
a drafter in your area that has Microstation and use his services.  We
went through this with a client several years ago for a large project,
converted to Microstation, the project died and we ended up being
practically the only firm using it.  It was a real pain converting
files.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.